This is a follow-up to the recent sales presentations in Lexington.
You may be interested in these resources when considering the management of your sales teams:
- Jigsaw.com — a free or pay web database of executives at companies nationwide. I recommend this to all businesses with sales people.
- LinkedIn.com — a “six degrees of separation” free service. It’s like Jigsaw, but with over 11 million members. If you sign-up, add me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and when I accept, you’ll see who my connections are. Make the most of it by uploading your contacts, too.
- Two thoughts on employee compensation: The first on general comp and the second on professional services sales team compensation. The second article has some thoughts you may wish to use when compensating your sales team.
- Jott.com — a free service that helps me make it through the day with all the crazy ideas I get and need sent to my inbox.
- Landslide.com — not CRM and not SFA — better. Its the web “sales workstyle management”. They have a demo on the site and its a great system. Plus, the monthly fee covers a sales assistant for each salesperson in your firm. If you use this system it will force you to develop a sales process. My contact there is Dave Hurlbrink, VP Business Development, email@example.com , 610-779-2301.
- My sample sales template and video walkthrough. This is a link to information about the proposal template (in MS Word) and a short 10 min. video walkthrough explaining it.