On Thursday, November 6th, I’m moderating an event for the Lexington Ad Club. The event is designed to help people understand the top 5 things to do or know about Web 2.0, social media, etc.
I get a lot of “how do I” and “What do you think of” questions from business and organizational leaders. This panel will help address many of these topics.
A few months ago, the Ad Club had another session on search engine marketing, online ads, and social media tips. Everyone thought is was great, but some people asked for a more basic explanation of all this new media.
David Caldwell, President of the Ad Club and VP Creative Services at Preston-Osborne, described the need for a series of techy events for his members.
We put together a program that hits all of the common Net topics and is designed for people who need to know what to do for their organization.
- What is Web 2.0 and how does it apply to my business?
- Search engine strategies: why they matter and how the engines can bring you new clients
- Online advertising: getting started
- Do I need a blog?
- Can I easily learn more about my clients, my company, and my competitors using these tools?
- How do I manage all this?
Take a look at the Digital Dialogue Invitation for the event (its a PDF). Bring a friend and bring questions! It’s open to everyone and will be a very relaxed environment.
http://lexingtonadclub.com/ — look for the Digital Dialogue session