There are hundreds of people available to “speak” about taking your business online, starting and running a company, and using technology to make your life and job simpler. That’s what they do: speak. You listen.
When you hire me, you’ll have a different experience. We communicate. It’s a back and forth session with the group so the group is engaged and understands the material.
Delivering a message with real impact and walk-away “to do’s” are my goals when addressing your audience.
- Managing Your Digital Life: Everyday Technology (description below)
- Create the Best Vendor Relationships with Information Technology Companies
- Protect Your Office from Hackers and Rogue Employees (description below)
I offer email and hardcopy invites to your group. You may customize them as needed. The follow-up from each presentation includes a customized web page with all links, How To’s, and reference material.
Merrill Lynch, UBS, Lord Abbett, six different state petroleum marketing associations, Society of Financial Service Professionals, Rotary, SP Richards, Ky Society of Association Executives, FISOA, Asphalt Institute, BP, Georgetown College, University of KY, Nashville Homebuilder’s Association, Fayette Co. Bar Association, Commerce Lexington, KY Association of Master Contractors, KY Society for Technology in Education, Central KY Association for Health Underwriters, Steel Technologies, Ky School Board Administrators.
My twenty years of experience speaking in front of audiences (from 10 to 150 people) has earned reviews such as these. You can also see more over at LinkedIn.
- “Very thorough and on a level that was understandable”
- “He’s great! Kept it very understandable”
- “Almost didn’t come, but VERY glad I did!”
- “Obvious thorough knowledge of industry”
- “Clearly expressed info, made it very understandable”
- “Very well prepared and knowledgeable. Great ideas for me to implement website into my business!”
- “Bill is very good. I have heard him several times. Always enlightening.”
- “Knows his subject!”
- “Very valuable for web-based business”
If you are interested in working together, please contact me about your event.
Speaking details, including a bio, social media links, and pictures are available.
Speaking Topic Descriptions
Everyday Tech: Managing Your Digital Life
How many people really know how to download and use all of the apps that are available on today’s smartphones and tablets? Join Bill as he explains in easy to understand terms how to use the apps, websites, and tools people use to make their day more efficient.
Protect Your Office from Hackers and Rogue Employees
Bill will explain technology risks and how to manage them without overdoing it on paranoia and security measures. Bill will cover major tech risks, how to look out for them, and what to do to minimize the downside when you do experience a negative event. You’ll hear stories from other organizations and observe how a business can be held ransom.
• Learn the key ways your business is at risk.
• Understand what to do when an event occurs.
• Calculate the risk to your business.
• Discover how insurance plays a part in handling your event.
Technology Insurance: What is it? Do you need it? How do you get it?
The tech insurance industry is new and can be very confusing to insurance buyers and sellers. Join Bill as he explains the brief history of tech insurance, what it is and protects, and tips to eliminate confusion between it and traditional insurance.
- Learn why data breaches can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars for even small businesses
- What the insurance covers and how it connects to financial and criminal policies
- Sample premium amounts
- Tips for applying for coverage